Friday, September 11, 2009

Photo Cards Now Available!

I'm happy to be able to say that we now offer photo cards! The 5 x 7 photo cards are printed on quality photo paper. Add your own photo cards are printed on 8.5 x 5.5 card stock with a spot for you to attach your own photo. The prices are as listed below:

Photo Card Prices:
$1.00/card for 8.5 x 5.5 add your own photo
$1.30/card for 5 x 7
*envelopes are included

Below are some samples of birth announcements that I have created. The ones shown below are shown as 5 x 7 cards. I can create most anything you would like. Sometimes you see something online you like, but you want to change the colors slightly or wording; all you have to do is send me a link to the card you would like and what colors/wording you want and I will do my best to create it for you. I can also create any cards from scratch. So get with me and lets create the perfect card for you. I hope to be posting samples of some Christmas photo cards soon.

Pink Photo Square Birth Announcement

Pink Circles Photo Birth Announcement

Blue & Brown Photo Birth Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment