Saturday, September 5, 2009

Canvases Now Available!

We are now offering custom painted canvases. You can do initials, birth announcements, scripture verses...the possibilities are endless. You just let us know what it is you want and we do our best to create it exactly as you imagined. I will post up pricing options for the canvases shortly. Below is a sample of one I created for my niece that is due in December. It will be her hospital announcement and I will complete it with her birth information once she makes her debut. I will also add a ribbon to the top for hanging. Sorry for posting an incomplete picture, but I wanted to go ahead and give you an idea of what they will look like. I chose the colors based on her bedding and used a green background, with a metallic pink for the letters and did a brown shadow on the letters. The birth information will be written at the top and bottom of the canvas in brown. I will make sure I post a picture of the completed project once Piper makes her arrival in December. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment