Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How To Place An Order

This post is to clarify the easiest way to place an order with me.

  1. E-mail me at klassyprints@gmail.com to let me know what you want to order--birth announcement, business card, canvas, gift card, invitation, note card, etc. I prefer to take orders via e-mail as it provides me with a written reference point to make sure I get everything exactly as we discussed.
  2. If you are ordering an item I've already created, let me know the item name that you want to order. OR if you want me to create something for you, let me know what you had in mind--colors, layout, wording, etc. I actually prefer creating custom order designs, as I like to provide you with a unique item, and I also want to make sure you get EXACTLY what you are looking for, not having to settle for the designs I've already created. You can even send me links to other items you've seen online that you have liked to give me a starting point. I can take a design from one, colors from another, and wording from another to create the perfect design for you!
  3. At this point I will get busy creating your item.
  4. I will e-mail you a proof (for print items) and await your approval. Generally you will receive a proof within 3 days. Canvases will not receive a proof of course :)
  5. If the proof is EXACTLY what you want, then you will send me back an approval and I will print. If the proof is NOT EXACTLY what you want, then let me know what you want changed or if you want me to start completely over or just what. Creating or recreating a design does NOT affect the cost.
  6. Once you have approved the proof, I will send you an invoice. You can pay via paypal, check, cash, or money order. I prefer paypal :)
  7. Once I've received payment, I will get busy printing or painting. I normally have the order printed and ready for delivery within 3 days of receiving payment. Canvases are normally ready within 5 days.
There will be an additional charge of $5.00 for any rush orders. Please let me know in the original e-mail if it is a rush order, and how quickly you need the items.

***DISCLAIMER*** Colors may vary slightly from monitor to monitor, so your printed item may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen from the proof. I will do my best to make sure the colors are exactly what you want. This goes for canvases as well...I will do my best to match the colors you have specified, but I can't always be exact. If you want to ensure a color matches, please send me a swatch, but even then I can't guarantee the colors will be exact, but they will be as close as I can possibly get them!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I do my best to work with you and please you. My goal is to provide you with exactly what you have in mind, and I'm willing to work with you as long as it takes to reach that goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment