Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Items

I've got a few new items I wanted to show you. The first is a note card.

Note Card Prices:
$1.00/card for Textured Cards
$1.25/card for Regular Cards
$1.50/card for Feathered Edge Cards

Green & White Circle Note Card

The next item is a canvas I painted for a sweet friend's son who has a brain tumor. I used the scripture Jeremiah 29:11 to remind them that God does have a plan for Xavian. Please pray for Xavian and his family as they fight this battle together. Click here to read Xavian's Story!

Canvas Prices:
$25.00/11 x 14 flat
$45.00/16 x 20 wrapped
*frame, ribbon, or accessories are extra
**more sizes and prices can be found in the Price List - Canvases in the right hand column

Jeremiah 29:11 personalized on an 11 x 14 flat canvas

Framed for easy hanging

This last item is a canvas I did for another friend who is expecting a baby boy in October. It features the childrens rhyme of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." I love this one and think it will be a great accessory to the nursery. I added a few gems to really make things "twinkle".


"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" on a 16 x 20 wrapped canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment