Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Photo Birth Announcements

I've been busy creating several new photo birth announcements! I'm also still needing several pictures to use for samples. If you have some pictures of your precious child you'd be willing to let me use for samples, please send them and your child's birth info (full name, date of birth, time of birth, weight, length) to klassyprints@gmail.com. If I use your pictures, you will receive 25% off on your next order! I want to thank my friends Laura and Elissa for letting me use pictures of their precious angels to create these samples. Remember that all samples can be altered to reflect whatever colors you need, so if you see an item that is shown in pink, but need it in blue or vice versa, I will happily change the colors for you!

Prices:
$1.00/card for 8.5 x 5.5 add your own photo card
$1.30/card for 5 x 7 photo card
*all 8.5 x 5.5 add your own photo cards are printed on card stock and you add your own photo
**all 5 x 7 photo cards are printed on quality photo paper

Pink & White Circle & Stripes Photo Birth Announcement

Shades of Blue Photo Birth Announcement

Sea of Pink Photo Birth Announcement

Pink Rectangles Photo Birth Announcement

Brown & Pink Proverbs Photo Birth Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment