Thursday, July 30, 2009

Referral Discount for August

I'm offering a discount for my wonderful customers. For anyone you refer to me, that uses me, during the month of August, you will receive a 25% discount on your next order. The discount can be used from August 1st-October 31st. The referral must place an order between August 1st and August 31st for you to get the discount. Make sure if you refer someone to me, they let me know so I can apply your 25% discount on your next order! If you need to know whether or not the person you referred actually used me, feel free to e-mail me at KlassyPrints@gmail.com to find out. So refer as many people as you can between now and August 31st so that you can receive your discount(s). If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at KlassyPrints@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment