Monday, June 1, 2009

Review From Rhonda Upton

Rhonda Upton left us a review on our Facebook Page. Rhonda states:
"Katie -- Thanks so much for the fabulous design work you did on my photography business cards. I also love the job you did on my postcard orders. I will definitely be doing business with you again and recommend you to anyone looking for print work, it is creative, reasonably priced and very fast delivery!!! Thanks for consulting me and personalizing my work exactly like I needed it!!!"
Here is some of the work that I have done for Rhonda, including note cards, invitations, and business cards. For those of you in the Metro Jackson area, check out Rhonda for all your photography needs!

Rhonda Upton Photography Business Card vs 2

Rhonda Upton Photography Business Card vs 1

Sewing Machine Note Card

Sewing Machine Gift Card

Polka Dots Note Card

Polka Dots Gift Card

Pink Flip Flops Note Card

Pink & Brown Stripes Note Card

Flower Note Card

Blue & Brown Stripes Note Card

iMac Invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment