Monday, June 1, 2009

Review From Carrie Hoben

Carrie Hoben left us a review on our Facebook Page. Carrie states:
"Katie, you are so creative and do such a fabulous job. Thank you for designing my business cards. I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know and use you in the future. Thanks again for your hard work and creativity. Also, anyone reading this, Klassy Prints gets you what you want in a very timely manner. I was shocked at how fast my business cards were ready."
Thank you Carrie for the praises! Here's some samples of the business cards we created for Carrie's photography business, Southern Photography, Inc.




If you have used us in the past, please leave us a review, either on here, on our Facebook Page, or e-mail us at klassyprints@gmail.com so we will know how we are doing and what we can do to better serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment