Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Open for Business!

I'm a little late in getting around to having a blog or website set up. I thought since my website has been in the creation process for about a year now, I would start a blog to at keep you updated when I create new items.

For those of you who don't know, Klassy Prints started out of frustration of not being able to find any baby shower invitations I liked. I decided to start creating my own items with the goal of keeping them as economical as possible for my customers. I fell in love with creating items for people and being able to put their ideas into print (or at least attempt to!). For now I do this in my spare time, but am hoping it will one day turn into a full time business.

To view samples of items I have already created click here. If you do not see something you like, I will be more than willing to work with you to see if I can create it. My goal is to provide the individualized customer service that the larger companies can not. I do not charge extra to create a design for you, even if you decide not to use it! I just want to make each and every one of my customers happy, so if there's a way that I can accommodate that, please let me know! You can view my price list by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment