Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Graduation Gift Ideas

Graduation time is FASTLY approaching! For those of you that are still trying to figure out what to get all those graduates, why not think about some note cards? These provide them with a functional gift that they will get use from right away, as they get busy writing thank you notes for all the gifts they received. I've included some of my more popular designs below. You can view all my current designs here. Or feel free to contact me at klassyprints@gmail.com and I will work with you to create exactly what you are looking for at no extra cost to you!

Prices for Note Cards are:
$1.00/card for Textured Cards
$1.25/card for Regular Cards
$1.50/card for Feathered Edge Cards

Paisley Note Card


Pink & Brown Stripes Note Card


Elegant Note Card


Blue & Brown Stripes Note Card


Polka Dots Note Card


*Don't forget matching Gift Cards can be created for all Note Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment