Thursday, December 17, 2009

Review from Martha Morgan

My latest client found me via google.  I was really shocked when I heard this, but excited also.  Martha was needing some photo Christmas cards for her family and this was her first time to do a photo card.  Here's what she decided on:



Just look at that sweet family and those adorable kids!  I asked Martha if she would send me a review, as I always want to know what my customers thought and if there's anything I can do to improve my business.  Here is what Martha had to say:

Katie, thanks for a most enjoyable experience.  You are efficient and do excellent work.  I have my cards ready to go.
Thanks again,
Martha Morgan
I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience with us Martha and it was a pleasure working with you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment